Decision Making in the Oil and Gas Industry of Turkmenistan
This new analytical report of RusEnergy is devoted to decision making in the oil and gas industry of Turkmenistan. An emphasis is made on:
- Personal relationships within the management of the industry and the Turkmen government; balance of power around President Gurbanguly Berdymukhammedov; roles and views of specific decision makers.
- Priorities of the government of Turkmenistan and principal Turkmen political groups in the oil and gas industry;
- Evolution of attitude toward foreign investors in recent years and in a medium-term perspective;
- Main groups of influence in the oil and gas industry;
- Foreign investors' lobbying methods;
- Case studies: Specific examples of government relations practiced by international corporations in Turkmenistan.
The 56-page report contains detailed information about top managers of the Turkmen government and persons surrounding President Gurbanguly Berdymukhammedov; their responsibilities; attitude toward major projects and toward participation of international investors in the oil and gas industry
Attached charts demonstrate the process of industry governance, relations with oil and gas consortia, and foreign companies' lobbying schemes.
Delivery time is up to five days (up to two days within Moscow).
The reports are offered as a brochure and a copy-protected CD
This ia an updated and expanded version of our 2007 report.
Issued in March, 2010)
A detailed table of content is available on request. Please fill in the form below and email to RusEnergy sales department:
Delivery time is five days (two days within Moscow).
The order includes a brochure and a copy-protected CD.